
Jim and Eldene try out "foaming" a roof

The morning with the new firefighter recruits...lunch put on by the United Church (every church puts on breakfasts, lunches, and dinners...somewhere every weekend!) oooh, Jim loves that!....

...then an afternoon of training with a "woodsman" on my chainsaw. (Note the excessive gear - Elmer's idea! I least I'm very visable)

Who says that country life is boring!?
We are having the BEST weather ever! So trying to get out for a 10,000 step walk every day (yep the Christmas training regime!) in the hopes of removing some excess weight....cause...
WE'RE GOING TO MEXICO THIS WINTER!!! ....I know, I can hardly believe it myself! Elmer finally gave in when I said that I was going for sure in February to visit my friends. So...
"Buenos diaz! ¿Cómo es usted? Me llamo Kate. ¿y usted?" need lots more practice, but off to a good start?

No comments:
Post a Comment